“Big portions and convenient” 3 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Davinci's Incorporated
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
philadelphia area
“Big portions and convenient”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

We stopped here right off the highway and frankly didn't care what we were getting other than no fast food. My mother and I got salads which were HUGE. Sadly, we were on a road trip so we couldn't get them boxed to go. My husband had the pizza steak that was very good (and we're from Philly) while my kids shared a pizza which was good too.
We had so much food left over.
I can't say the service or the ambiance knocked me over but the prices were really reasonable...especially for the amount of food you received. I'd stop there again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Meadowview, Virginia
“Below Average - oddly cigarette smokey”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2013

Well, not the best. It's certainly cheaper than Bella's (but does not taste better) and tastes a lot better than Pizza Plus. That's about all the good things I have to say. Not sure about the cleanliness, either.

Pizza shouldn't be this hard to cook.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank James B
ABINGDON
“Don't bother”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

horrible food, service. Dirty and unfriendly staff.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank C S
Saltville, Virginia
“Good Italian food with a great atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2012

The food is really good without being over the top. The atmosphere is what makes the place, with murals on the walls and dining booths shaped like Venetian gondolas!

1 Thank Steve M
South Mississippi
“I'd eat here again.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2011

These folks cook some of the finest pizza dishes I've ever had. There's a catch though. There appears to be two owners and with that two sets of rules. One of the owners goes above and beyond for his customers and the other sticks to the menu. No deviation. Also, if anyone remembers the girls working there that were just down right rude....They finally got rid of that family. I stayed in Abingdon for 7 weeks and I got delivery at least twice a week. I loved it.

• Visited October 2011