“The best Thai with quick delivery in the area.”
Review of Sakulthai - CLOSED

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Landmarks / Van Dorn
Neighbourhood: Landmarks / Van Dorn
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Thai with quick delivery in the area.”
Reviewed 23 January 2012

The weather was cold so I decided to place an order and have the order delivered (a lazy day). I ordered green curry with coconut milk, crab fried rice, and pad Thai. Also, my order was delivered in a timely manner. As a bonus, they added (3) complimentary sodas to my order. It was ALL amazing. Sorry to say I devoured all of it by the next day......so incredibly good!!!

1 Thank Justus1227

Newport, Rhode Island
“Not sure food is worth the price”
Reviewed 3 December 2010

Ordered delivery one night for the crispy pork with chinese broccoli & green shrimp curry. Shrimp curry was good but the other dish was pretty bad. Thick slices of soft fatty bacon was the 'crispy pork'. Its possible the dish might have tasted better in restaurant but the delivery was awesome. They were faster than I expected & thats convenient. The shrimp curry was spicy & had a thick coconut base - I liked it & wouldn't have a problem ordering that dish again, but I'm hesitant to pay prices that I don't think really justify the food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Enjoyed the food. Good...”
Reviewed 18 October 2008

Enjoyed the food. Good price. Spicy enough for me.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Best Thai food in the area! Chef from Thai Square opened this restaurant. Wonderful crispy duck rolls,, Fried Squid...”
Reviewed 4 May 2008

Best Thai food in the area! Chef from Thai Square opened this restaurant. Wonderful crispy duck rolls,, Fried Squid, Beef Salad....... Don't think I've ever had a bad dish.

Full service bar