“Great Thai food!”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: Landmarks / Van Dorn
Neighbourhood: Landmarks / Van Dorn
Reviewed 26 October 2012

I love their Basil Chicken. I don’t know anything about Thai food, and the Basil Chicken is the only dish I order, but the price is right and the food tastes great. I’ve only had Thai food from Bangkok Golden in Ft Washington, and this place is the same caliber. I only go here for Thai food when in VA. I always place to go orders and every time I pick up my food, the employees are so nice and happy. I highly recommend it to anyone new to Thai or looking for their next best Thai carryout spot.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

The weather was cold so I decided to place an order and have the order delivered (a lazy day). I ordered green curry with coconut milk, crab fried rice, and pad Thai. Also, my order was delivered in a timely manner. As a bonus, they added (3) complimentary sodas to my order. It was ALL amazing. Sorry to say I devoured all of it by the next day......so incredibly good!!!

1  Thank Justus1227
Reviewed 3 December 2010

Ordered delivery one night for the crispy pork with chinese broccoli & green shrimp curry. Shrimp curry was good but the other dish was pretty bad. Thick slices of soft fatty bacon was the 'crispy pork'. Its possible the dish might have tasted better in restaurant but the delivery was awesome. They were faster than I expected & thats convenient. The shrimp curry was spicy & had a thick coconut base - I liked it & wouldn't have a problem ordering that dish again, but I'm hesitant to pay prices that I don't think really justify the food.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 18 October 2008

Enjoyed the food. Good price. Spicy enough for me.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 4 May 2008

Best Thai food in the area! Chef from Thai Square opened this restaurant. Wonderful crispy duck rolls,, Fried Squid, Beef Salad....... Don't think I've ever had a bad dish.

Full service bar