“Ok Thai food, but I've had better and worse for that matter....”
Review of Galae Thai

Galae Thai
Ranked #176 of 757 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Bar
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Eisenhower East
Rochester, New York
“Ok Thai food, but I've had better and worse for that matter....”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

My husband and I went here because I was craving a good Phat Thai Chicken dish.... This was ok but really nothing special. I've gotten better, cheaper, elsewhere. I did enjoy the sauce that came with the spring rolls, but on our next trip to the area, we will pass.

• Visited October 2013

Alexandria, Virginia
“Best Tom Yum Goong Soup in Alexandria”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Located In the Eisenhower Ave. office complex this property screams for a visit. One enters into a serene ambience to choose a table or a place at the Sushi or drink bar.I am regular patron as whenever I need a "sushi" fix , this is my spot. But , to start with the Tom Yum is a must. It is a perfect blend of broth ,mushroomss,lemon lemon grass,and spiceness. I prefer the shrimp. But also available with chicken. I have tried much of the extensive sushi. All, very very good. Lots of main entres as well. Check out their web site.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sucefredto
Columbia, MD
“Some of the Worst Thai I've Eaten...”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The decor and service are pretty decent here, but that's where it stops. My husband and I ordered the spring rolls and some type of fried shrimp appetizers which were good, but not anything spectacular. Our entrees were Cashew Shrimp (me) and Chicken Pad Thai (him). My husband enjoyed his meal, but I hated mine. I've never known Cashew anything to be scorching hot, but this was. I couldn't enjoy it, and the sauce wasn't enjoyable. There are too many great Thai restaurants around for me to ever dine here again.

• Visited September 2013
Dunfermline, Scotland
“Duck to die for”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Brilliant restaurant with really good food and decent portion sizes. The crispy duck is first class and the Panang delicious. Definitely one to go to.

Visited September 2013
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Yummy Thai”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The food was wonderful! I liked the fact that, while the meal wasn't rushed, it was hot when it was served. As far as atmosphere's go, it was a lovely, cozy place with great service.

Visited August 2013