“Satisfies immediate hunger but the after-guilt is overwhelming”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #264 of 816 Restaurants in Alexandria
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Well, who doesn't crave Chipotle now and then. Big, gushy burritos and tortilla chips w/ salsa. I just can't get over the fact this restaurant's food nutrition is horrible (according to reports), its considered some of the worse 'food' you could possibly eat.

Reviewed 20 September 2012

For the most part we always go to the Fox Chase Chipotle and the service is pretty expedient. They have some folks that skimp on the toppings but for the most part, they take good care of you. I'm not sure how they do it but even if the line is 50 people long (which isn't as hard as you would think), we always end up getting a seat. Even when you think you won't. Great place to eat in Alexandria.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

Every city has it's own taste and it's never bad. It's a fantastic value, the 6 of us can eat on 3 bowls.

Reviewed 25 June 2012

I love Chipotle. In other cities. I had bragged up Chipotle to my husband who had never eaten at one and the experience was disappointing all the way around. The servers are too busy looking out the door and talking to each other to pay attention to what they're doing. We didn't realize until after we got down to the park (where we decided to eat because the inside was dirty) that she didn't add the green peppers and onions. The cheese and meat where almost non existent. Basically we paid for rice wraps...with lettuce. The chips, by the way, were stale.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

I love the fast service and burrito bowl. I could eat here every day!