“A good LATIN-AMERICAN taco”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #338 of 759 Restaurants in Alexandria
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Alexandria, Virginia
“A good LATIN-AMERICAN taco”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This is one my favorite fast foods when i´m really hungry! I recommend it to anyone!. Choose a bowl with chicken or any other meat you like.

• Visited September 2013

“Good place to eat”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

I love eating at Chipotle. It's a nice atmosphere, the food is good, and it's a nice place to grab a bite with friends. But it can be really hot and uncomfortable in those seats and the line is always really long. I would suggest going there if you don't mind a little wait.

• Visited June 2013
“I Love Chipotles”
Reviewed 14 April 2013

I have been to several Chipotles. Washington, D.C. On Wisconsin Ave, Clinton Md off right 5, Fairfax VA off rt. 1, Waldorf MD off rt. 5. But the one on Duke St. Is my fav they're not stingy like the rest of them. If I'm buying extra steak I want extra steak. Bottle line. The line also moves fast and I have never been to this chipotle with the line out the door. This chipotles is my hidden gem.

• Visited March 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Satisfies immediate hunger but the after-guilt is overwhelming”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

Well, who doesn't crave Chipotle now and then. Big, gushy burritos and tortilla chips w/ salsa. I just can't get over the fact this restaurant's food nutrition is horrible (according to reports), its considered some of the worse 'food' you could possibly eat.

Visited December 2012
Alexandria
“Since when is Chipotle NOT great”
Reviewed 20 September 2012

For the most part we always go to the Fox Chase Chipotle and the service is pretty expedient. They have some folks that skimp on the toppings but for the most part, they take good care of you. I'm not sure how they do it but even if the line is 50 people long (which isn't as hard as you would think), we always end up getting a seat. Even when you think you won't. Great place to eat in Alexandria.

Visited August 2012