Tough to find entrance at night even with GPS. Large breakfast area and rooms clean and comfortable.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking
Straightforward hotel with no surprises. There's nothing to complain about. Here's what we liked the most:
1) Extremely Convenient Location: A simple drive to DCA (Reagan National Airport), Old Town Alexandria, National Harbor and anything else on the beltway. Even the most directionally challenged won't get lost.
2) Clean: After searching the net for a clean, reliable hotel in National Harbor, I booked here instead. I wasn't disappointed.
3) Spacious well lit parking surrounds the hotel so there are no long walks to the car.
4) Rooms: We booked a double with fold out couch and it was spacious spacious spacious.
5) Kitchen: A small kitchenette was stocked with paper towels. The refrigerater got cool, not cold. We would have appreciated a small freezer in the refrigerator for our ice cream!
6) Well built and Quiet. Even though the hotel was packed, we felt like we were the only ones staying there. The rooms are well insulated and quiet. There hotel is bounded by a parking lot and beyond that a golf course, a body of water, and highways -- it's extremely quiet inside and out.
7) Beds: Like sleeping on a cloud. Sheets very very soft.
8) Closet: For once, plenty of closet space with a double wide closet with two hanging racks and shelves.
Thank you very much for all the nice comments on your stay at our hotel. We strive to make all of our guests happy and comfortable and feedback from our guests helps us in working towards our goals. I will forward your comments to the rest of the staff and please stay with us again when returning to the area.
It hotel itself is excellent but the entryway is very poor for the Handicap with walkers and wheelchairs. It is a long walk from the car to the entrance plus the doors do not automatically open. If the handicap person is by themselves, I do not know how they get into the property. Someone must open and hold the door for the person to get into the lobby. We were given a handicap room with a tub which my husband couldn't use very easily. I know in the future to request the "shower handicap room". This is vital information when dealing with the handicap. Every major hotel or motel should make this known to anyone requesting a handicap room. They were very responsive when we questioned the lack of accessibllity, but the access to this particular hotel is not the best for handicap individuals.
Clean facilities with good service.
Breakfast was ok.
Washrooms were small but clean
We stayed two nights there. Great location to visit Washington, we use the free bus to go to the Huntington Metro station. The hotel staff is nice and helpful, they give you instructions in how to access the city. The breakfast was excellent, the room was clean. I would stay again here.
We have stayed here several times over the years when we visit family. We like the beds, the breakfast and the free USA Today. Parking is plentiful in the back of the hotel. We were able to get a great AARP rate the late week in December which made it very affordable. There is a large lobby and breakfast area. The breakfast lady does a great job keeping the breakfast area replenished and clean.