We have stayed at many Hampton Inns because they are generally a good deal, clean and you get breakfast. That is the way this one was, but it seemed to be an older hotel and although it was clean, I felt like this hotel was just "ok." We used the free transportation to the metro station, but kind of ran into a little problem because the driver didn't tell us all the information we needed to be picked up again. The parking is free, which is a plus compared to most D.C. hotels. Breakfast was adequate, but nothing special. The desk seemed busy because some had not showed up for work, but it showed. I think they tried, and none of this would prevent me from staying there again, but I might also look around to see what else was available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn