Stayed there to go to the Presidential Inauguration. Clean hotel, ample parking. Friendly staff. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was great and the availability of hot cocoa at any time was perfect for the cold weather outside. It is close ( though not walking distance) to the last stop of the Yellow Metro Line. It was a quick trip to D.C. On the same line you can go to the Ronald Reagan Airport. Or to the Fashion Mall in Pentagon City. (Good for spending money..lol). The hotel provides a shuttle to and from the Metro Station so it was convenient. They do not have safes in the room but they have them through the front desk. The Wi-Fi was super fast! Their robust coffee rocks!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn