We stayed at Hampton Inn Old Town South for the first time ever over Presidents Weekend and, as I stated in the title, I was very pleased and impressed with this Hampton ! It is so conveniently located to Old Town Alexandria and Mount Vernon ( I'm a history buff ! ), as well as Washington D.C. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating and I appreciate that they honored my request for a room on the top floor away from the noise of the highway.The room was very clean and had all the amenities we needed, such as a microwave and fridge. Breakfast was great, parking was free, our room rate was very reasonable, and they even offer a shuttle to Old Town Alexandria and the metro- what more could anyone want ? We had a very pleasant stay at your hotel and whenever we visit Alexandria or Washington D.C. again,Hampton Inn Old Town South will be our one and only choice of accommodation !
Hampton Inn Old Town South will be our one and only choice !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn