Went to DC in March 2013, hotel is typical of the Hampton Brand. Nice, clean rooms, excellent breakfast. Wonderful customer service. However I want to note that the hotel is not in what most tourist consider Old Town Alexandria. You have to take the expressway to cross a body of water (not sure which) to get to Old Town Alexandria shops and restaurants. You are not able to get to the shops by walking, have to take shuttle or car. That said it is a bargain and very close to DC. Parking is free and for those who are driving that is a must. The hotel is surrounded by a golf course and water so it is an isolated area very quiet and peaceful. Stayed 3 days and enjoyed them all!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn