We got a room with 2 Queen beds and a pull out sofa. It was perfect for my family of 5. It was clean and comfortable with plenty of space. However, we arrived close to 5pm and our reserved room was not ready. The girl at the front desk was trying to tell me that I reserved a room with only one queen bed until I found my papers to prove otherwise. After waiting for at least a half hour we were told that our room was ready. (There was another family waiting in the lobby for their room also.) The breakfast was nice with plenty of space and a nice variety for a continental breakfast. We used the shuttle service to the airport and back to the hotel after our trip and that went smoothly although it did take about 1/2 hr for them to pick us up. Just something to keep in mind if you use this service. That didn't really bother us though. Overall it was a nice place to stay for one night. If our room had been ready and/or the front desk attendant had been friendlier it would have been much better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn