While located by the highway is convenient there is no where ti get out and walk/shop. You either must drive into Old Town or rely on the shuttle which while convenient was never there and ready when I was. The front desk staff were friendly but always overwhelmed with questions, phone calls and people trying to check in and out. There was only one person per shift at the desk all weekend. It was Cherry Blossom Festival week. The hotel was fully booked. One group of 200 high school kids overwhelmed the breakfast staff as well. Not a bad place if you do not care to go out and about at your whim. Clean, safe and in line with other Hampton Inns I have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn