Spent a week with our son, daughter in-law and 2 year old granddaughter. Travel to downtown was never an issue due to shuttle dropping us off at Metro station. Shuttle also took us several times to Old Town for dinner and shopping. Shuttle accommodated the stroller in back of van with no issue. If it wasn't for our short drive to Mount Vernon, we would have never moved our car the entire week.
Front desk staff were always helpful (and busy). Only having one elevator off main entrance created a wait at times. Always BIG crowds at breakfast but plenty of seating. Food variety was nice. Would go back and stay at this hotel without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn