Stayed here for a few days visiting DC, had a real nice time. Easy access off the highway. Suite was very roomy and comfortable. Breakfast was convenient - hhad usual Hampton-type options. Breakfast was busy each morning but plenty of seating and staff kept things well stocked. Hotel staff was very helpful and friendly throughout (front desk, shuttle, housekeeping etc) Location convenient - took shuttle to Metro station and hopped on Metro train into the city for sightseeing each day so didnt have to worry about traffic and parking in the city. Called when got back that night and van was there to pick us up within 10-15 minutes. Has an outdoor pool but didnt get to experience because we were too tired from walking throughout DC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn