Ok hotel for the low prices you pay for. Full of rude tourists clamoring for the so-so breakfast. On a major highway, so nothing is close by. If you don't arrive by car, you are at the mercy of the free shuttle or can call a cab. So if you need to be somewhere at a certain time plan ahead! Vans only like to go to EITHER old town OR the metro station. So off goes the van with 2 people in it to the metro while 1 person waits for it to get back to take them to old town. Making a big circle does not occur to most of the drivers. Anyway, if you value your time more than a few extra dollars, stay at a hotel near a metro. If you arrive by car, you can drive to and park at the closest metro station. Parking (pay and free) in Old Town is plentiful as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn