We booked a two night stay here at 3 a.m. in the morning to arrive later that day whilst having a terrible night elsewhere, cutting our break there from 3 nights to 1. Our relief at finding somewhere to go at such short notice probably made us more impressed than we might have been but I can honestly say every member of staff was very friendly and helpful and the hotel provided so much more than I expected. In particular:
suite-spacious, well equipped, comfy beds and good to have mini kitchen
breakfast-far better than I was expecting
shuttle buses-used this three times- twice to old Town Alexandria and once to get Metro into DC itself.
Old Town Alexandria itself- very nice area we would not have heard of had it not been for our stay at Hampton inn and Suites
Alicia on the front desk who was charming and extremely helpful
little shop supplying basic foods, snacks, toiletries etc
Whilst proximity to old Town Alexandria was a plus- the actual location is right alongside a very busy multi lane main road-but it is advertised primarily as an airport hotel so this should not be unexpected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and upgraded two bedded rooms to 2 queen size beds. Free Hot Breakfast Bar each morning. Free shuttle service to Historic Old Town Alexandria and Huntington Metro Station. Meeting and banquet space to accommodate 250 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Alexandria Old Town Area South
- Hampton Inn Alexandria
- Alexandria Hampton Inn