“BELOW WHAT I EXPECTED”

Homewood Suites Alexandria
Ranked #1 of 54 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Several amenities did not work. Internet not great. Room disorganized upon arrival. Staff not helpful or very friendly. I was on crutches and requested a cart be brought to my room and they refused. Walls are very thin.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Just got home from our weekend in DC we realy enjoyed our room spacious hot tub, comfy bed ,Close to family and free parking, just wasnt happy when they took an additional cost at check in which over drafted my bank account.

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Very nice hotel and clean. Hot breakfast is very bad, soggy eggs, cold hard sausage, cold tater tots, but other selections were good. Breakfast staff not really friendly. evening food much better including the staff.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2014

great place with a good location. staff very attentive. bedroom suite was comfortable. will stay here again. the pool and exercise room were first rate. meals from monday to thursday good and convenient.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The Homewood Suites had everything that I could need. I was there during Memorial Day weekend and they were busy, but they treated every person as they were there only guest. They had Breakfast every morning and was good and never had the same breakfast twice. It was always fresh and the people attending the breakfast area was always pleasant. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. They are defiantly top notch! Will visit again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2014

During my stay at the Homewood Suites I always enjoy the reception that I recieve at the front desk when I checkin. Also, I love the room which are large suites with full kitchen areas. This allows me to quickly unpack and began work. Homeword Suites is the hotel that I usually choose when I travel or even vacation with my family and the breakfast and dinner receptions always save me money and time when I am on vacation or business.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2014

We didn't arrive to check in until after 9pm on May 19, 2014 and the front desk person informed me that we had been upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite. There were four of us and it was a terrific surprise. Then we had errands to run the next day and a mid afternoon flight but they gave us a late check out when I requested with no problems. The breakfast was good, the rooms were clean and felt new. Parking was free which is a great value for Washington DC area. I recommend this hotel and will stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a lower floor...like the lobby level. The elevators are very slow.