“Be sure to visit”

Dining options: Reservations
Annandale, Virginia, United States
“Be sure to visit”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

We are local and continue to enjoy dining at Villa d'Este on a regular basis. They are always willing to do whatever they can to be sure your dining experience is excellent. They customize their meals to meet your personal tastes - I love the way they let me create my own combination o meals!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Barbara A

Erie, Colorado, Usa
“italian”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

service was good, food was good, choices were okay, typical neighborhood type of restaurant, did not need a reservation for Friday night at six

Visited August 2013
Nags Head, NC
“Great food, atmosphere, wine & service”
Reviewed 19 July 2013

This is a great place, with a wide variety of authentic, original dishes...great service, great variet on the menu...unbelievable seafood the night I was there and very good wine recommendations.

The personal service was the best!

• Visited July 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“great service and great food”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

We were seated and given water and the menus and I asked about two different wines and the watier recommended the other wine I was considering and it was great!
My friend ordered from the menu and I got the special swordfish with gnocchi and it was just wonderful.
After dinner, the dessert tray was presented, and we split the creme brulee and I have to tell you it was also fantastic!

• Visited June 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

I went for lunch with a group of coworkers and was disappointed in the menu. They don't have a separate lunch menu and all of the options were heavy and pricey in my opinion for a mid-day meal. The food wasn't bad, but it didn't blow me away either. I'd certainly suggest sticking to dinner time if you plan to visit Villa d'Este.

Visited December 2012