“My wife's favorite”

Cuisines: Mexican
London
“My wife's favorite”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My wife loves this restaurant. I've had enjoyable meals here, but find it inconsistent. Salsa is great, and service is quick and friendly. I also enjoy the drinks. Fun evening with a group, but not my favorite. The outdoor deck is refreshing when the weather is nice. Very reasonably priced, although they have recently raised their prices.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Philius1

“Great Food, Good Service”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The food here is great and the service is pretty top notch as well. We have dined at this place a few times over the last couple of years and the food is very consistent. I enjoyed the pork tacos, my wife had the chicken enchilada, both dishes were very good. The couple with us had a burrio and the beef tacos. Everyone like the food and I thought the chips and salsa was very good. I give an A- to the guacamole, I prefer a little more cilantro in my guacamole and I like tomatoes in it. As I said, It's still an A, but A- in my book.

As always, I ask myself, would I go back. The obvious answer here is yes. When we want Mexican food, this is the place we go. I seriously doubt you will be disappointed. This is one of the best Mexican places in the area

• Visited February 2014
VA
“Good for a Mexican Food Fix”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

If you know real Mexican food, this place is okay. If you know American Mexican food, this place is excellent. I would rate this place in between authentic Mexican food and American chain Mexican food. The beans and rice are excellent. The chips and salsa are fantastic, too. The burritos and tacos are pretty basic- not a whole lot of fillings or toppings. The draft beer is cheap, and the atmosphere screams Mexican. It's a fun place to go and a great place for families. Their dinner prices are average, but their lunch prices are very reasonable.

• Visited November 2013
No. VA
“Delicious Mexican Food!”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Los toltecos Mexican Restaurant is a good place for really good Mexican food. They have a very diverse menu, great friendly service, and delicious food. The portions are very generous. It isn't fancy, but it's really good. I'd highly recommend it!

Visited February 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Casual atmosphere with excellent food”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Excellent food at very reasonable prices. The chile rellenos were very good. It is a very casual restaurant; great to go with family and friends.

Visited November 2013