“Excellent week pleasure trip”

Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South
Ranked #4 of 54 Hotels in Alexandria
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Everyone from managers to the cleaning crew and breakfast staff were amazing! Everyone was attentive to be hospitable and share insights of D.C. We had a great experience. The room was clean and big. They really know how to treat travelers.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Amoyssidis
HISMTVERNON, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. We are thrilled by your comments on how big and clean your room was and how friendly everyone on our staff was. Hopefully, you will stay with us again if your travels bring you back to the Mt. Vernon/Belvoir/Alexandria area. I will definitely share your review and comments on how attentive and hospitable everyone was with our team. We certainly appreciate your review and feedback.

Warmest regards,

Emmanuel Marques - Assistant General Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites
Mt. Vernon/Belvoir/Alexandria, Virgina

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South

Reviewed 1 August 2013

five stars great customer service as I incorrectly booked a room that could not accommodate a rollaway. Upon check in the hotel manager immediately recognized this and made a room change very quickly and without additional cost.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Jeremy C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2016

Dear Traveler,
Thank you for reviewing the Hampton Inn and Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir. I’m sorry nobody has responded to your review until now. The new team in place takes great pride in providing great service.
If you are ever in Alexandria, VA. Please let me know. I would like to make your next visit outstanding. 703-619-7026.

Reviewed 28 July 2013

I´ve been there from July 15th through July 19th. I found the hotel very, very good in all respects. Spacious rooms, very tidy, extremely well-functioning air condition (we had 39 degrees centigrade and a humidity of 90%). The friendliness of the staff, from room-service to reception was outstanding. They provided us with excellent tips to dinner. This is a very recommendable place at an affordable rate. As we had made varying experiences with "breakfast" during our trip we were surprised by the freshness and quality of the breakfast.

Room Tip: look for rooms at the back side of the building
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Erich G

Reviewed 23 July 2013

The hotel was great to stay but lacking in shuttle service. The shuttle only ran for a limited time on weekdays and did not run at all on the weekends. We were visiting the DC area which made it a inconvenience to catch the Metro rail into DC. We had to rely on the the bus service which took a while to get to the Metro Rail. If you are planning this kind of trip this hotel is not for you.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Water Main break at National Harbor and I was moved to this hotel. They did more than was needed to make sure they took care of us for this slight inconvenience. I would definitely recommend staying in this hotel. The Front Desk staff is great, the room was clean and the shower was plenty tall.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 20 July 2013

This hotel was very nice. My room was very clean and spacious. The front desk staff was awesome. They were very efficient and friendly. I was staying in the area briefly for business and felt right at home! Very pleasant experience!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Our trip to D.C. was the best thanks to this hotel. No one gave us more tips and tricks than this front desk hotel staff. The rooms, furnishings, breakfast and amenities for amazing. I wish I could of taken it all with me when I went to the next hotel. I highly recommend it, we felt super at home here.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family