The hotel is awesome and it is clean and nice. It is located way too far if you want to visit DC. Cabs are between $50-60 per trip. But the hotel is nice. The rooms are very clean beds are soft and breakfast is great. They advertise it as Alexandria but it is located in Ft. Belvour I believe. Its not close to DC only stay her if you have a car. Not walking distance to much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Belvoir Alexandria South hotel is just minutes from George Washington's Mount Vernon Estate, the main gate of Fort Belvoir Military base, historic Old Town Alexandria, and downtown Washington, D.C.. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites with complimentary internet, flat screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and more. Additional hotel amenities include complimentary parking, complimentary hot breakfast, state of the art fitness center, refreshing supervised indoor pool (limited pool hours), 24-hour business center, meeting space, and a complimentary shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Belvoir Alexandria South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South Hotel Alexandria
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mt. Vernon/Belvoir-Alexandria South