“I didn't know hitting golf balls could be so much fun”
Review of TopGolf Alexandria

TopGolf Alexandria
Ranked #2 of 9 Fun & Games in Alexandria
More attraction details
Owner description: Topgolf takes all your favorite leisure activities - bowling, darts and golf - and fuses them with great food and drinks to form a truly unique game. Topgolf takes all your favorite leisure activities - bowling, darts and golf - and fuses them with great food and drinks to form a truly unique game and outdoor entertainment facility. Topgolf requires no golf experience. What makes Topgolf so revolutionary? Each ball contains a microchip that awards points by hitting targets that look like dart boards. The further the target and the closer you get to the center, the more points you are awarded.
McLean, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“I didn't know hitting golf balls could be so much fun”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

i went to TopGolf with a few friends. My only golf experience prior to this trip was mini golf so I was a little curious as to how the activity would pan out for me. Waiters came by to take our food and drink orders (the house salad with grilled chicken was quite good) and we golfed. With a little help from my friends I was able to get the hang of it and ended up enjoying the satisfaction of hitting the ball in the (general) direction of where I wanted it to go, only to find that I had run out of balls.

We then went to play mini golf. Course was a little more complex than some I had previously played but had a lot of variety and was very well kept. Overall a very pleasant way to spend a summer evening with friends!

Visited June 2014

Fairfax, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Golf "A Blast"”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I can't express how much fun this place is. The location is spotless, the staff is impeccable with their service time and politeness. Even for anyone with a family that wants to have a change of pace from the range, there is a Putt-putt golf attached to the same facility. Great location for the entire family.

Visited June 2014
Reston
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Very Fun!”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is a great place to plan a group event or small party. They will bring food and drinks to your area while you golf. It's very high tech - they have a computerized stroke and distance evaluation system.

Visited July 2013
Washington DC
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Like it a lot!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went with my son and a younger crowd on his birthday and it was alot of fun! They golfed and I watched with wine in hand! My son and his friends ordered buckets of beer and buckets of balls and some food. I did not eat but the food looked great! The prices were good. The place was really booked, so if you want to golf, show up early. I had a terrific time just watching!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank laffinalot
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Food, drinks, and golf!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

TopGolf is a great concept that cater entertainment for all. You can play from bean bags to competitive golf games. All of these while enjoying great drinks and good finger food. The price per game (20 golf balls ranges from $5-$7) which makes it a bit over average, however, it is a great place to practice your game...

Visited May 2014