“My little Chinese Gettaway on Tuesday!”
Review of Sampan Cafe

Sampan Cafe
Ranked #595 of 767 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 9 November 2011

My family and I usually go to Fu Kee because honestly there was nothing good around... Then I heard of Sampan! Great place and perfect staff member!
I love the Pork Chow Fun with gravy mmmmm good...
The last reviewer might have a lot of good reviews, but come on this is a Chinese restaurant!
ANY ASIAN PEOPLE KNOW CHINESE = DIRTY! The best place to eat it hahaha!
I'm not saying they are not keeping up to safety inspection but if you have ever been to a chinese joint in NYC CHINATOWN your probably tabled with rats haha... China is also dirty as hell!
THE FOOD is solid and the servers are great...
I would recommend dim sum because the cart seems a little slow to go around!
Order the "special fried rice" it's like a seafood combo!
If you like Fu Kee in Seven's corner or Paul kee in Silver Spring MD this place is the bomb!

1  Thank Chicken1985

Reviewed 5 October 2011

Ordered delivery from this restaurant over the weekend. Had been to there before and had delivery, food was always decent, but not spectacular.

Anyway . . . my husband found a finger nail in the stir fried noodles with curry. Absolutely disgusting. We are so grossed out that we could never set foot in this place again or order for delivery.

Just wanted to warn others . . .

1  Thank Morgana777