“Nice surprise ” 4 of 5 bubbles

Description: 703-922-8888 http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/menu/1529932?p=0
Description: 703-922-8888 http://www.urbanspoon.com/u/menu/1529932?p=0
“Nice surprise ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

Went in by accident while we were trying to go to Cafe Aurora. The review is for their breakfast. It was delicious especially the fuul and this other dish that consists of their bread soaked in this delicious sauce. The service and prices were great as well.

Houston, Texas
“Fair, just fair”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2013

On this trip, I didn't have access to trip advisor and relied on excellent reviews from another site (mistake), so I was expecting great food. Fair is the best word I can come up with. The restaurant has a take-out only feel with just a few tables. Fried rice was bland, dumplings were fair, entrees were uninspiring. The prices were cheap though- so if you're looking for an okay meal for a cheap price that's relatively quick, you could take a chance. However, I think there are probably much better options in Alexandria.

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Alexandria, Virginia
“good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2013

Nice carry out or delivery I live in the area been having their food for quite sometime. Very good not greasy like some places and the portions are good.

Visited March 2013
Aiea, Hawaii
“Fast service but food is only OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2012

We stopped at Four Seasons Cafe on Saturday night to grab takeout. I ordered String Bean Beef and my husband ordered Chicken with Mixed Veggies. The food was ready in about 5 minutes. However when we took it home to eat i found that the amount of beef in my meal was not a lot. The strips of meat were small and there weren't many of them. The taste was good but very salty. I kept drinking water all night! My husband said his food was good and his chicken chunks were bigger and more plentiful than my portion. I would eat there again but not before I try other Chinese take out places.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great food!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2012

The general tso chicken, egg rolls and shrimp egg foo young was excellent.