“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Chinese
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

This is the closest good sushi place to me and I love it there. It's small but they make the sushi right in front of you. I love it!

Virginia
“Delicious sushi, service can be improved”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

The sushi selections is outstanding, all delicious and well prepared, they have some unusual rolls, try them all, all great. The service was not so great, they forgot about us a few times, they need to pay better attention to the service. Location is somehow not so great, in the back of a parking lot with limited parking, that parking lot is always full.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Springfield, VA
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

I went here for the first time with a group of friends in June 2014, and was very pleased. I ordered the Maki lunch (spicy salmon rolls and avocado rolls) not realizing they were sushi until the item was placed in front of me. Silly, yes I know, but I thought roll and in my head it meant sandwich. Well, I have only had sushi one other time years ago and it was the worst thing I ever tasted. I did not want to be rude, and was really hungry so I ate what was in front of me. WOW am I SOOO glad I did!!!. It was so very good and I happily ate every piece of it. I would definitely go back again! Next time I want to try the Angry Dragon that one of my friends ordered and it looked so good.

• Visited June 2014
Fairfax Station, Virginia
“Phenomenal hospitality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Went with my family in a busy Saturday night, it was raining and the restaurant was full, we were the last table to be seated without having to wait. While the sushi took a long time, because of how busy they were, the rest of the food came out quickly, and the attentiveness of the staff was a welcome surprise. The food was excellent, it has been years since I've had a properly cooked edamame at my table.

Visited March 2014
“Best Sushi Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best sushi place we have ever been, not only in the Washington DC area but just in general. We had sushi in top rated sushi restaurants and it still couldn't beat this place. Plus the service is incredible. However it is extremely busy on the weekends and Friday night. We prefer take out.