Delia's Mediterranean Grill & Brick Oven Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Delia's Mediterranean Grill & Brick Oven Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 752 Restaurants in Alexandria
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eisenhower Ave.
Transit: Delia's is located across the street from the Eisenhower Ave. Metro station on the Metro's Yellow Line.
Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

Had the Gyros and the portion was very generous. The meat was tender and delicious! I had enough for lunch the next day. Ask for extra pita, they were a little stingy with that.

• Visited October 2013

“Great meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Ate here recently with work colleagues while on a recent business trip after it was recommended by one of the staff at our nearby hotel. Although it was not the prettiest place I've eaten at the food was excellent and the service fantastic. The waitress who served us was polite, attentive (without being intrusive) and fast so overall a very good experience.

Visited November 2013
Springfield, VA
“Very good food and a nice night out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My wife and I enjoyed a "just the two of us" night out at Delia's Mediterranean. Started with nice glasses of Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc. I do recommend Delia's go beyond the extensive bottle beer selection and install some beer taps--lots of nice micro brews would have gone very well with the pizza knuckles--a very good appetizer. I chose the Swordfish--excellent preparation and seasonings. My wife chose the Seafood Asparagi--also very good. Service was prompt, pleasant and very available. A nicely priced Oregon Pinot Gris added to an overall winning experience.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank PSUDanO23
Alexandria, Virginia
“LOVE LOVE LOVE Delias!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I have yet to have anything even mediocre on the menu. The pizza is soooooo good, and the pizza knuckles are a fun take on the classic pizza (The dipping sauces are a great compliment too). They used to have amazing crab cakes on the menu, and I"ve been lobbying for them to bring them back, but I'll take anything on this menu because everything is very delicious. The Riviera salad is my personal favorite, but the baked pastas are amazing if you're looking for something more substantial. My husband and I try to eat here at least once a month, but I"d eat here waay more often if I could afford to. The wings and pizza combo are a particularly delicious combo.

For the 2 reviewers who rated this place as terrible, I have never found a bug in my food in all the years I've been eating here. And the gripe about the lamb chops is weak, you shouldn't order red meat well done anyway unless you like eating leather.

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 October 2013

This made for a great after work relaxing place, with atmosphere that was not over the top. Cannot fault the food. Wonderful flavor and portion size perfect. Loved the Greek salad. Service was very attentive and when asked to slow down the delivery of the food, the waiter obliged me and allowed us to have time to sit and relax without constantly being approached. Fine line between being attentive without being a nuisance. Will definitely return next time in DC.

Visited October 2013