“Good food and a fair price”

Delia's Mediterranean Grill & Brick Oven Pizza
Reserve with OpenTable
Delia's Mediterranean Grill & Brick Oven Pizza is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 757 Restaurants in Alexandria
Price range: US$29 - US$31
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Eisenhower Ave.
Transit: Delia's is located across the street from the Eisenhower Ave. Metro station on the Metro's Yellow Line.
Brunswick, Georgia
“Good food and a fair price”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

We went to Delia's late after sight-seeing in DC all day. Our waiter was very good. He attended to us quickly and throughout the meal. The food was very good and was prepared quickly - especially for a Friday night. Good variety on the menu.

Visited June 2014

Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty food”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I started my meal with the Calamari Fritti. Not over cooked and rubbery, but lightly battered and soft with a drizzle of Lemon Aioli and Marinara on the side for dipping. I would suggest it. I skipped the soup and salad and went straight for the main course. I could not keep my eyes off the description of the Lamb Chops. So I had them. 3 came grilled and savory sitting on top of Broccolini and Mashed Potatoes, skins mixed in. The vegetables were very good and the potatoes were actually creamy. I was trying to be discreet as I set my fork and knife down and picked up the bones of those lamb chops and picked off the remaining meat and charred pieces. Wow. You will do the same. The service is fast and our waitress checked on us regularly. I believe I will go back to try their brick oven pizzas.

Washington, DC
“Neighborhood Gem”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This restaurant is in my neighborhood and I go there whenever I can. The food is always delicious and served beautifully. I love the service and atmosphere. They have booths that offer privacy and it's always fairly quiet there. The price isn't awful and I am never disappointed. The wait staff is attentive without being distracting and I can't find anything not to like about this restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Des Moines, Washington
“Good but not great”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

If only the food had been as good as our server! The usual suspects were on the menu so we opted for a selection of appetizers and Greek salads. The salad was way heavy on the lettuce and very light on everything else. The eggplant dip was great and the grilled octopus had great flavor although it was overcooked. Not a bad choice for a meal but not worth making a special trip. With a little effort this could be a "good to go" restaurant.

• Visited May 2014
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Outstanding local place”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Great food. Superior service. Friendly people. Mende has something for everyone. Try the hummus sampler.

Visited April 2014