We came to DC to celebrate my birthday. The room was very spacious. Kitchen/micro/stove/full ridge. the bathroom is small, no room to put items. there was a balcony, but only one chair, which was pretty dirty. the balcony could use a touch up with some paint. The room served its purpose,cause we were not there to stay in the room all day and nite. There was running children in the hallways, but it did not wake us up after being out all nite. There was also a wedding ritual that took place outside by the elevators on the 7th floor. Which was kind of strange. There is a gas station across the street and plenty of places to eat up the main road. All and all we would stay in this hotel again if we are ever in town again. Not far from Downtown DC. The one thing i did not like is that they put a $50 hold on my bank card and stated it would clear in 14 days. So if you dont want a hold on your card, bring cash and it will be returned at checkout. There is breakfast included, waffle maker, bagels, cereal, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover spacious suites with impeccable services and extended stay amenities at Washington Suites Alexandria in Virginia, minutes from Washington, DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Washington Suites Alexandria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Washington Suites Alexandria Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Hotel Alexandria
- Washington Alexandria