Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave.
Ranked #45 of 54 Hotels in Alexandria
“Very generous hospitality”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I would say the price is very convenient and all the stuffs were very nice. Also, all the employees in reception are very kindly they always keep smiling and they speak very gently! Especially a girl her name is Jasmine!
Thank

• Stayed August 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, 5 September 2013
The team and I appreciate your nice remarks. I am glad to read that our staff provided you with great service and that they always had a smile on their face, especially Jasmine. As well, it is good to know that you liked our hotel's location.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 August 2013

This is the first time I have stayed in an Extended Stay Hotel and my very first review on Trip Advisor. But I am glad to have found this place and glad to tell the world about my stay at this wonderful hotel. This hotel is not meant for those who seek luxury or full service. There is NO continental breakfast (they do however have a "grab and go" breakfast.) Additionally there is NO room service either unless you request housekeeping (for a small fee) and that is great for someone like me who prefers his privacy. What they do have is a full kitchen so you can prepare healthy meals and really friendly staff. They have clean rooms and you have all the essentials necessary. The price is moderate for this area and I plan to return. I would like to recognize Jasmine at the front desk and Nancy the housekeeper who cleaned my room. Thanks for making my stay so comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Hi there,

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm glad that we could host you on your recent visit to Alexandria. Thank you for recognizing Jasmine and Nancy; I will see that they receive recognition for providing outstanding service! We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 20 August 2013

This hotel has a good location, and is consistently clean and affordable. It feels cozy, and the people who work there seem like they really appreciate repeat customers. The vast majority of visits have been very quiet, although one of my recent visits was a little noisy we

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, 23 August 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so glad that you enjoyed our hotels location, your clean room, and the our staff's excellent service. Please accept our apologies for the noisy neighbor you had to endure on your most recent visit. Maintaining a quiet and sleep-conducive environment is our highest priority and that's why we are extremely thankful to you for bringing this issue to our attention right away. While we value all our guests we have a very strict policy on noise and disturbances to ensure that all our guests' stays are peaceful. We will harder to ensure that this policy is upheld moving forward.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels again and again. We look forward to your next visit.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 20 August 2013

After being at work I wanted a nice and quiet place to relax. A friend suggested to try Extended Stay America. A wonderful place and just off the highway. Convenient place to have this hotel. The service was great and fantastic from the managers to the GSR. Clean room and friendly staffs. All very helpful; I would refer this place to my friends and family and definitely come at this hotel whenever I am in town.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
Joan - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. We appreciate the kind words and your business. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the very near future.
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 19 August 2013

As an extended stay business traveler to the Washington DC area, I find the Extended Stay America on Eisenhower Avenue an excellent choice. The manager Nasir Ahmed and his supervisor Mariam Naseer were very helpful in working out difficulties of my extended stay, and Josephine at the front desk was always keen to help in any way. With the metro close by and downtown DC or Regan airport only a few minutes ride on the metro the location is excellent.

Room Tip: Call ahead.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
David - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We truly appreciate you recognizing our staff, especially Nasir, Josephine and Mariam. I am so glad that we could be of service to you. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotels location.

Thank you again for your review. It is our pleasure to host you during you stay away from home.
Alexandria, Virginia
Reviewed 18 August 2013

After a long hot summer day spent visiting the sights of DC, what a wonderful place this hotel is, to come home to, as if coming home. The service is just fantastic; the manager, Nasir, then Asad, and all the other staff ... everyone has a welcome smile and strive to make one feel at home. Oh yes, the Extended Stay America, Eisenhower Ave is MY place to come home to, every time I come to this part of the country, which is almost every month for work. GREAT JOB GUYS!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, 21 August 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your kind comments. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our associates.

Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 15 August 2013

The front desk person, Asad, was very welcoming! Always very kind and considerate when explaining things to me. Also, Solomon the housekeeper was very friendly and helpful. The service was outstanding, unlike any other. I greatly enjoyed my stay!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Alexandria - Eisenhower Ave., responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Ling - Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of your stay. I am so glad to hear that Asad and Solomon made you feel welcome. On behalf of all our staff, we look forward to welcoming you back in the future!