“Great local theater”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great local theater”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

The Little Theater is small, but it has lots of interesting shows. For a small, local theater, the productions are done very professionally.

Visited June 2013

Burke, Virginia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Good time”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

We saw "Dial M for Murder" on March 2, 2013. Loved the show. The theater is a good location for dinner on King's Street and a show afterwards.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank garykramlich
Washington DC, District of Columbia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Good local theater”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

We recently saw The Full Monty at The Little Theater. It is located in an area of Old Town away from King Street so parking is generally not an issue. The seating is typical older theater style but we did not feel packed in. The acoustics are good and the show was entertaining. Tickets to the show were $22 each with a small service charge and we are considering purchasing season tickets which come in a six or seven show season.
Customer service at this theater is excellent. I made an error on my original purchase and the box office manager was able to take care of it over the phone with no questions asked. We will definitely be back and I would recommend The Little Theater to others.

Visited January 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed 2 January 2013

We were at the Theatre on December 31 enjoy a magic show. The theatre is not too big, but is comfortable. I used the restrooms and it was clean. We really enjoyed the show.

Visited December 2012
Virginia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Christmas Carol revisited”
Reviewed 18 December 2012 via mobile

I absolutely loved A Christmas Carol at this theatre. Yes, the theatre is quite small, but I'd say, a perfect size. We actually got to park right in front, and although the parking is limited to 2 hours, with a 70 minute show it wasn't an issue. The performers were spectacular, bringing this story to life. I loved seeing Charles Dickens on the side writing away and sometimes narrating! Honestly, I give them an online standing ovation!