Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria-Old Town
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
1,996 results
All reviewsacross the streetthe manager's receptiongreat locationmade to order breakfastmetro stationold townking streetfree trolleyhappy hourpretzelswhole foodsparking garagedc areamasonic templepull out coucheasy accessfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 July 2014

What a pleasurable experience to stat at this hotel during our visit to Washington DC. First of all the hotel is directly across from the Metro, second the complimentary breakfast was a great way to start the day and finally, the rooms was spacious and very comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This place has everything! Perfect location across from King St Metro Station. The rooms are clean and spacious and lovely. Leah deserves a raise for work ethic. I can't list all the wonderful things I saw her doing. Amazing. We loved the bright atrium and yummy breakfast every morning. Happy hour....so nice and relaxing. We stayed for four nights and would stay here again in a New York minute. The only negative had nothing to do with the hotel. In the summer, expect many children with parents who allow them to race down the hallways, throw popcorn in the atrium, etc, The staff was professional and patient. It comes with summer travel, but it was not something we experienced at other hotels during our two week trip. If you are researching the best place to stay near Old Town, stop searching. This is the place! Hotel parking is underground, but there is an entry where you can drive in to where you can unload. We had trouble finding that until after we unloaded in the underground parking garage.

Room Tip: As Hilton members, we had an upgrade on the 8th floor at the end of the hall. Quiet and perfect and away from the children racing down the halls.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MaryAnne_Russell_GM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Alexandria-Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

There is no better compliment than saying we were "the BEST!". Thank You for your recent stay with us. Old Town Alexandria has a lot of charm and as a staff of many here we try to bring that charm to our guests with excellent service and accommodations. I can't stress enough that we hope to see you again soon. Thank You.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This hotel is just across an intersection from the DC Metro. The hotel is in a nice area. The rooms are large and comfortable and well constructed because I never heard the Metro. I stayed here for work in Alexandria and jumped on the Metro to get to my work location.

Breakfast was excellent, although a bit confusing to figure out how to get seated. The obvious enterances were roped off so I went outside and entered through the outside entrance. The restaurant staff during lunch (two gentlemen with broken english) were fairly unresponsive and hard to get their attention. I ended up leaving and told the front desk that I had a salad their for lunch so they could add it to my bill. Otherwise, a great facility and I will likely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for a great review of your recent stay with us. While there were a few restaurant challenges overall I can be pleased that you still enjoyed yourself. I look forward to discussing your feedback with our restaurant team to see how we can better increase staff presence and make entrance access more visible. I'll anticipate your next arrival and hope to hear your feedback. Thank You.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The location is fantastic, right across the street from the Metro and the free trolley, and a very short walk to King Street where there are many restaurants. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly. It was also convenient to have a complimentary breakfast first thing in the morning that included hot foods cooked to order. I would recommend this hotel for all travelers - business or leisure, solo, couples and families.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Thank You for the recommendation! Value comes in many forms and while location is a big part of our hotel here friendly and helpful staff complete the package! Thank You.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

A great facility in a great location. A true experience that I hope to repeat soon. The amenities , lounges, and dining facilities made it easy for us all to get together formally and informally. The rooms are spacious and quiet with lovely furnishings. Could not have been better.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

It goes without saying that we enjoyed having you and your group stay with us recently. We strive to put EXTRA attention and emphasis on our housekeeping, front desk, room blocking and banquet operations to ensure that the entire group has a relaxing and fun time during their stay. I will share your compliment with all of these departments in hopes we continue to provide such great service to others. Thank You so much! Say we do it again next year?!