“LOVE this place”
Review of Cheesetique

Cheesetique
Reserve with OpenTable
Cheesetique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #60 of 760 Restaurants in Alexandria
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Nassau Bay, Texas
“LOVE this place”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was my 3rd time to eat here. Anytime I'm in town visiting my friend, we have to have a stop here. This time I had a grown up grilled cheese with mushrooms and some tomato soup. Amazing. Also the wine selection can't be beat! You won't regret eating here.

Visited July 2014

Washington DC
“Because it's not 'really a restaurant'”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

It is a cafe - that specializes in cheeses and salami - and will make small essentially taster plates and sell bottled drinks ... and there's coffee next door. So let's talk about what Cheestique IS - a wonderful experience for the Cheese-o-phile in you ... high turnover guarantees a quality product. You will find cheeses here you won't easily find in other parts of our town. The service a little cumbersome due to lack of automated scales .. cheese is cut to order, weighed and then a label is written by hand. It takes time so don't come when it's crowded or you are in a hurry. If you have just a little time and patience you'll be well rewarded.

• Visited July 2014
Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Cheesehead Approved!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

Being from Wisconsin, my kids doubted my choice of a restaurant having a cheesy name. Hah! I showed them as it was fabulous. Service excellent! Wine pairings on menu welcomed. My teen said the flavors were "strong and refined." This meal was flawless and we would have taken cheese home if it was later in our travels. Respect that they care about where their cheeses originate.

Visited June 2014
Newtown, CT
“So good!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I was in the DC area for the weekend and my friend brought us here for lunch on Saturday. It was great! The service was excellent. There was an awesome selection of cheese. We had a cheese board to share then each got an entree. I had the pimento grilled cheese which had the perfect amount of kick. The wine flights were also excellent. I would definitely go back!

Arlington, Virginia
“Can't go wrong with the cheese”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Okay, don't go here if you don't like or are allergic to cheese. And yes, the menu is restricted to cheese-inspired dishes see. But with all the fine cheeses available you can surely find something you'll enjoy very much. So go if you're in the mood for cheese-related treats. Enjoy the fancy grilled cheese or the mac and cheese. Or have a sandwich filled with cheese. And the wine selection is good. We come often and will continue giving Cheesetique our business.