“Great little Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Lorton, Virginia
“Great little Mexican”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

If you like Mexican food,this place has what you want from Chili Rellanos to large burritos to fajitas. El Paso is worth a visit

Visited November 2013

Palm Coast, Florida, USA
“My fave and most missed place”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Good food, family atmosphere, home cooked from scratch meals, low prices, from solo diners to families to events are here. Sine I moved, I really miss my weekly dinner here.

Visited July 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Many good Mexican choices, realtively inexpensive”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

I hae not been disappointed by my visits to this hard-to0find place. Good service, good-to-great food. Inexpensive.

Visited July 2013
“Great food”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Great food at a great price. Chips and salsa is bottomless. I get the fajitas without the tomatoes. Plenty and great experience. Staff is always friendly.

Visited June 2013
Brighton, Colorado
“Ordinary Mexican”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

My friend likes this place, so we went there for lunch. She didn't understand what she ordered, and the waitress was very patient with her. I've eaten in South Texas a lot, so I prefer different Mexican flavors, but there is nothing wrong with the food. The waitress gave us a Senior Citizen discount on our meal (made me feel a little bad because I am not as old as my friend). Our lunch specials came out to just over $5 each. Where can you eat for that price?

• Visited April 2013