Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir
Hilton Alexandria Mark Center(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$199
US$175
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$140
SpringHill Suites
US$215
US$203
  • Room Service
Comfort Inn & Suites Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Breakfast included
US$156
US$141
HIExpress.com
Holiday Inn Alexandria at Carlyle(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$152
US$146
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfree laundryfront deskfull kitchennice furnitureburner stoveclose to mount vernonlonger staystayed for one nightshower curtainroom was spaciousminute drivewould stay againdishwasherunitdrawers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We had a lovely time in this hotel. It impressed us with the modern design, comfortable bed, and the clean bathroom and kitchen area. It was conveniently located near great resturaunts! I loved the friendly booking agent!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Kyle E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2013

Dear Christina H,

Thank you for your review of the Candlewood Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff and the decor of our hotel. It always too great to hear when you have been able to provide excellent service to our guest a threshold we always strive for. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

My stay was too short, look forward to always staying here when in this area. My family enjoyed comfort and roominess that we experienced. Mr. Kyle English took excellent care of me and my family from the time we arrived until check out time, He is a great asset to Candlewood Suites, thank you Mr. English.

• Stayed: July 2013
Kyle E, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear GSan50,

Thank you for you review of the Candlewood Suites Fort Belvoir. It was a pleasure to have you at the hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed the accommodations we have to offer. It is good to know that we will be your place of choice when you come to the Alexandria, VA area. Thank you and please do not hesitate to contact us for any future needs.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Had reservations for a Queen suite on 6/21. Upon check-in I asked if there was a 2 queen suite available, and Audrey happily changed our reservation. Audrey was very pleasant and thorough in explaining everything about the hotel. It is a relatively new hotel, only a year old. We were on the 2nd floor, and the room was very comfortable. The only problem I had was that there was hair on the side of the tub (which I have been finding more and more in hotels lately)...housekeeping definatley gets a thumbs down for that. There was a group that was hanging out in the gazeebo that were quite loud well past midnight (which was right outside our window)...this, of course, is not the hotel's fault. Otherwise, it was fine. I would recommend this hotel and stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Do not get a room within earshot of the gazeebo.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank borntotravel999

Dear borntotravel999,
Thank you for such a wonderful review of the Candlewood Suites Fort Belvoir. We are glad you enjoyed you stay with us. I will definitely congratulate Audrey for the outstanding service she was able to offer you. We hope that you will visits us again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2013

Big thanks to Audrey who was my guardian angel. I was running tight on a meeting in DC and the cab she called was taking forever. She was just getting off work and offered to take me there. I tried to give her money but she wanted none of it.

To top it all off, I then left a special remembrance book in my room and Audrey knew it was me and they made special efforts to reach out to me and mail back.

So that is just me, but while waiting for the cab I witnessed how much she loved her job, each guest and pet by greeting them with enthusiasm. And the 45 minute right she shared with me how much she loves what she does and I heard stories exemplifying how capable she is as well. It takes a hearty and strong soul to take the night shift and double shifts and be willing to drive that far to work in traffic. She is truly selfless. And I was blessed to have met her.

Ok.... and the rooms were up to date, clean, stocked and an amazing pizza place right around the corner I was clued into.

I will be back.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Dear JodiR,

Thank you for such a wonderful review of the Candlewood Suites Fort Belvoir. We are glad you enjoyed you stay with us. I will definitely congratulate Audrey for the outstanding service she was able to offer you. It is always important to go above and beyond for every one of our guest. I’m pleased that she was able to do that for you. If you travels ever bring you back to Alexandria, VA we would be more than happy to accommodate you.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

This is my second time staying at a Candlewood Suite property. Both times I have stayed for at least 2-4 weeks at a time. The rooms have always been prepared and clean, along with friendly staff. Currently, I am at this location and I found out it was a new building that was just built 8 months ago. I am very well pleased with Candlewood's management, service, and convenient locations to my trainings. I strongly suggest this hotel to anyone seeking a hotel for a period longer than 2 nights.

Room Tip: There's not a restaurant and a swimming pool associated with this property, so I had to rate it low, but if I was given a choice I wouldnt've rated it at all to keep from misleading you all.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Danielle S, Manager at Candlewood Suites Alexandria - Fort Belvoir, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2013

Dear thejazzylady,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are extremely happy that you are pleased with our services as we do strive to be most accommodating to our guests. We will look forward to your next stay at the Candlewood Suites Alexandria-Fort Belvoir. Thanks again!