“A must try!!!”

Ledo Pizza
Ranked #502 of 769 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I cannot speak for the service, as I always just order and get my pizza to-go but it is some of the most delicious pizza I have ever tried. It is square and the slices are also cut into little squares. The crust is more of a hand-tossed, soft crust with the edges being crispy. The sauce is a sweeter sauce and the cheese is think and generous. The pepperoni are sliced extra thick and they are spicy. I like mine with red pepper flakes that they can give you on the side. I have also tried the meat lovers and it is also very good.

I honestly think it is most of the yummiest food I have ever eaten and I am certain the blame of a recent 5 pounds added to my slight frame! I have a birthday coming up and of all the fancy places we have tried, I only want good company, good wine and this terrific pizza on my special day.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I really like Pizza and lived in Naples Italy for three years. The Ledos’s pizza is just not my style. I know several people who rave about it so I tried it. The service was ok, although it took 5 minutes to get my picture of beer. My salad was very good and all of the ingredients were fresh. While the pizza was excellent, fresh ingredients and a really good sauce, it is just not my style. I am going to go back and try the pasta.

Been to Ledo Pizza? Share your experiences!