“Like to go here before shows at the Birchmere”
Review of RT's Restaurant

RT's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
RT's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 763 Restaurants in Alexandria
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Glebe Rd
Transit: Bus at corner of Russell and Mount Vernon Avenue
Tysons Corner, Virginia
“Like to go here before shows at the Birchmere”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Good restaurant and bar. Small, intimate restaurant and bar. If you are in the area, I recommend it.

Visited April 2014

Treasure Island, Florida
“Excellent as always”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

Been coming to this restaurant since it opened and I've never had a bad meal. Everything is always fresh and filling. My favorite is the She Crab Soup, you must try it. I've even called ahead to order this delicious soup for take home some nights. One of my all time favorite restaurants back home.

Visited September 2013
“Don't let the outside fool you......”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My 1st time at RT's and I will be back. The neighbor and the outside will make you wonder but I guarantee when you eat here you will be glad to stopped in. The service was good and the food even better. My friend had the smothered catfish and and I had the Shrimp & Crab Etouffée, both were delicious. The Jack Daniels shrimp were outstanding, could have use some more shrimp.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank vdrOxonHill_MD
Baltimore
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Just went to RT's this week and I am a customer for life!

Pro's

Food is fantastic! I ordered a muffaletta (with Hot sausage) and it totally rocked!

RT's Ale on tap is ANAZING, I would love to take a jug home
Prices are on point and service is quick.

Kat the bartender is really friendly and makes you feel at home.

Con's

Has a dated feel. For being a restaurant that specializes in Cajun cooking one would never know based on the plane setup. In a nutshell, RT's could use some decor updates.

State College, Pennsylvania
“Great meal!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I struggled between a four and a five for this review. The food was outstanding. I had the Gumbo and my husband the Jambalaya. Both were outstanding. The Jack Daniels shrimp was also outstanding, but I honestly felt it was way overpriced for four very small shrimp.

The area is a bit outside of King Street, and the restaurant itself definitely a bit dated - in a very pleasant way however! The service was incredible. My husband has a severe gluten allergy and the hostess went far beyond anything we have experienced to make his dinner enjoyable. It was by far his favorite meal during our trip.

If you enjoy New Orleans style food, I highly recommend. We would go here again in a heartbeat.

• Visited June 2014