“Good food and service” 4 of 5 bubbles

IHOP
Ranked #225 of 748 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 February 2014

I think IHOPs are a little overpriced. I have heard bad things about some of them.
I thought this one was great. Food arrived fast and tasted good to me.
We got pancakes ( we should have shared they were massive )
Then the same day I ended up going back for some ham and eggs as it was convinent, the waiter was kind to sort out my request to swap fried bread for a tomatoe, well it already had hash brown on it!
He was also kind to let me take away a cup of milk instead of soft drink as part of the kids meal I was getting to take for my friend.
All in all great.

Visited November 2013

• Arabic first
Richmond
“Predictable, but good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

IHOP is clean, the service good, and the food is plain fare, but good and satisfying. It's usually a good value for the money spent.

Visited November 2013
Alexandria, Virginia, United States
“Everything is great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Everytime when i visted ihope i greated by the host and i really enjoye the meal and the staff are very friendly, specialy the server Tadele is great, she is friendly delightful and profesional. Keep her happy always, thanks.

Upstate NY
“Always gets breakfast right!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

IHop was quite crowded around 11:30/noon on a Sunday. However, they turned over the tables quickly. My server, (Nooh I think) was excellent. Although the coffee was hot & plentiful, and most of our breakfast was hot, some of the pancakes were way too cool & should have been remade (eggs & bacon/sausage was hot).

Visited September 2013
Toronto
“I Hop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great for families and kids. It is not licensed but food was good for those wanting a Big Eat and those on diets!

Visited September 2013