“Delicious!”

Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 23 May 2014

My boyfriend and I ate here while visiting with friends in Alexandria. Overall a delicious experience! The place was very busy as a school field trip was dining at the same as we were but our server was still on top of everything. Refilled our waters without asking and such. The food took a little longer than normal but that is understandable due to the crowd. Hushpuppies are delicious! Burgers, BBQ Sandwiches, and Fresh Cut Fries are great! Good selection of beers on tap. Fun atmosphere and great prices for an expensive area! Would definitely stop back.

1  Thank Sophburg

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stopped by for lunch last Monday and took advantage of their $6 burger. Very good. You'd spend that much on fast food.
We have also tried the ribs. A bit fatty, but good tasting.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I took my family there and the food was great my kids love all the decorations!! The host is outstanding best service. I recommend this restaurant to everybody.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Great food selection and nice staff. Had two separate groups of high school travelers that walked by. But business is business. We would go again.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Really liked the fun decor of this place. My husband said everything looked so good on the menu, he narrowed it down to 10 items and ended up ordering the jambalaya. He did not like it, but he wants to go back and try something else. Kids menu was great! Nice to see some variety.

1  Thank T K