“Another Fine Dining Option In Old Town Alexandria”
Review of Asian Bistro

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Old Town
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I have eaten at so many places in Alexandria, VA, that it is hard to find something new that both of us want to try on any given day. We love Asian food, especially Thai. So, we ventured into Asian Bistro and enjoyed a wonderful experience. We began with the crab wontons, which were some of the best I have ever eaten. My wife opted for the Salmon Panaeng and I selected the Spicy Basil Salmon. Salmon is a great go to fish dish. We always pick different things and then swap half way through. My only real complaint is that they charged us extra when we wanted a little more rice. This really is uncalled for as rice is but a few pennies to make. Although this was disappointing to see on my check, my wife and I still enjoyed our meals.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Came in late friday evening.
Quite full and popular place. Super menucard with a lot of different dishes. And good dirnks also:)
We had some differnt starters, very nice and tasty including a Thai beef salat. Good stuff.
Main was sushi - a lot of different rolls. Very fresh and tasty.
Good service, waiter was very aware.
A good experience.

Reviewed 28 April 2018

appetizers calamari and vegetable gyoza. The suhi was ok nothing special.They serve beer, ordered a Sapporo it is very good I must say.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The menu at Asian Bistro is like a list of someone's favorites across Asian cuisine plus. By "plus" I mean New York Style cheesecake and other non-Asian items. You can't help but find something that appeals. Decent wine/beer list. Decor is also a melange. Service was smooth, fast and friendly on a rainy weekday night in March. We had spring rolls (good) and Americanized Chinese dishes which were good. Too full to try dessert. We would definitely eat here again. Right by a free King St. trolley stop.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

We had Asian food several times in D.C. and Alexandria and were often disappointed. This place won't fascinate you from the outside, but we very much liked the food, which actually tasted Asian. Very delicious!

Also we liked that the wine prices were fair - and we were able to get French wine, also at a very decent price.

We had several dinners in Alexandria, but this was our favorite place. We had two dinners there. Having stayed longer in Alexandria, we would have went there again.