“Saving Steps to a Good Pizza”
Review of Quattro Formaggi

Quattro Formaggi
Ranked #145 of 766 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We were staying at the Embassy Suites on Diagonal Rd. in Alexandria and were looking for a quick pizza supper near the hotel. We walked a block or so to Duke St., then another block or 2 to this restaurant. As we were eating our pizza, my husband asked me to turn around and look at the sign out the window. It said "Embassy Suites"!! We learned that we could have just gone out the back door of the hotel and this restaurant was just a few steps away. Live and learn.

As for the food, it was good, with lots of topping choices for the pizza. On another night we had pasta dinners, also good. The restaurant does not serve beer, wine or spirits. I don't know if they allow outside alcohol. One suggestion would be to take the food back to your hotel and supply your own beer or wine, buy it from the hotel bar, or get free drinks during the hotel's manager's reception, if it has that, as does Embassy Suites.

There are newer reviews for Quattro Formaggi

Reviewed 10 April 2013

It's not bad for chain style pizza and has some unique pizza offerings. It is a bit pricey for standard chain pizza, though it is in the thin "NY style" vein. I would recommend whole foods over Quattro both on price and quality, however Whole Foods does not deliver.

Reviewed 5 March 2013

First off - take-out pizza is never as hot, crispy, delish as when you eat in. That said, this is only place I get take-out pizza & pasta. If you're staying nearby, this is a good place to take the kids. It's not fancy, but Mom & Dad can get a tasty meal & the kids have lots of options. I'm partial to the Chix Marsala, Lasagna, Veal Parm. The salads are nothing fancy, but the house dressing is just darn tasty. My husband loves Zak's Pizza. Too many pizza choices to mention. Delivery can take a while on the weekends, but I've gotten my food in about 30 minutes during the week.

Reviewed 28 December 2012

QF is my go-to for speedy home delivery! They have full meals that are satisfying and at great value. I will note that I have not eaten at their location, and this review is based on home delivery! Delivery is prompt and there are special discount coupons that can be downloaded from their menu/web site. This pizza is the closest to NY style I have found in Old Town. It's not fancy, but is good, hot, and fast!

Reviewed 25 December 2012

I use to eat lunch here a lot, but now I just stop in when I have a chance. They make a pizza at lunch that is incredible. It's fresh Buffalo Mozz with basil and while sauce, garlic, and sea salt. I've had their salads and various pasta and pizza dishes. All very good. Sometimes I get their deliver service. Always good although the pizza gets a little soggy coming all the way across town. Definitely check it out for lunch, dinner, or delivery.