“Who is writing these reviews ??”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Savio's

Savio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Savio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #479 of 754 Restaurants in Alexandria
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Landmarks / Van Dorn
Schenectady, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Who is writing these reviews ??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2013

This is by far the worst restaurant I have ever had dinner in. Both my wife and I had a chichen parmesan dinner that couldn't have been anything but out of the freezer. I will say the kids pizza was edible but not by much. I have never taken the time to post a restaurant review until now, but this place was beyond not good.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Joe S

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Great local Italian spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2013

This is a quiet, local restaurant with excellent regional Italian food. If we lived in the area this would be one of our regular stops.

• Visited July 2013
Alexandria, Virginia
“Do you like good food and service? Eat here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

My wife and I ate linner here on July 20, 2013. This restaurant has been in existence since 1989, we moved to Alexandria in 1996, but today was our first visit. Shame on us. It won't be our last visit. The cuisine is Italian, our server was Russian, the owner and chef are Tunisian, and the piped-in music was Mexican (Solamente Una Vez, Somos Novios, Júrame, etc.). What a great country!

Our server, Marina, was attentive, pleasant, and efficient. My wife and I shared the Insalata di Gambretti con avocado, her entrée was the Rigatoni Fungi e Vino Blanco, mine was the Rigatoni Carbonara, and we shared the chocolate mousse for dessert. She drank wine, I had rum & cokes, and we ended with coffee. Wonderful.

On our way out the manager, Habib, introduced himself, asked how everything was, and invited us back. We will return. Often.

• Visited July 2013
Renton, Washington
“Wow, Fresh Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

You must try this restaurant, I gurarantee you will like it. I had the Veal and my grandaughter had the tortalini, she is a picky eater and loved it. The admosphere is quiet and family friendly, The place seemed clean and the menu had a large selection to choose from. It is easy to find on Van Dorn in Alexandria, VA

Visited June 2013
Virginia
“Great place, great food, great service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

It's worthy of 5 stars but I am also a little picky when giving out 5 star reviews. You don't think it'd be much when you see the shopping center it's in but then you walk in and it's a huge place that's stunning visually. It's just a beautiful place with a great ambiance. The service was great, our waitress was incredibly nice and informative. The food was pretty good, I ordered the tri-color tortellini with prosciutto and I enjoyed it. The Tartufo is delicious if you have room for dessert. I have been looking for an Italian restaurant I can go to regularly and I FINALLY found one.

• Visited June 2013