“Great food and great service”
Review of Vaso's Kitchen

Vaso's Kitchen
Ranked #94 of 767 Restaurants in Alexandria
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

We showed up on satarday night with no reservation and wanted to sit outside, the place was packed outside and inside. The young gentleman told us to sit at the bar and give him 15min. In about 8min he pulled a table from inside and took it outside so we can be seated. We ordered the Spanakopita which was to die for, I had the stuffed Veal Chop and my wife the Greek Shrimps. They were both amazing, and the stuffed Veal chop was probably the best dish I have ever had. We will definitely be back

1  Thank Lo6iA_90

Reviewed 31 May 2014

This restaurant is great. It's nicely decorated and cosy, the service is great, and most of all the food was delicious and well priced. It deserves its number one spot on trip advisor!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

The meals were wonderful and ample portions. The lamb shank was lean and tender and actually worked well with pasta. The gyro sampler was huge. The service was wonderful. The only cons were the gyro meat was very salty and the BBQ sign on the building does not make you think Greek food.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Reminds me of a family Greek restaurant in Greece. Very good selection... I am partial to the gyro platter or moussaka. Small bar, places to eat outside, overall a nice experience. It is on Powhatten Street and in the old Dixie Pig so don't let the lit pig on the roof fool you... Good Greek food inside!!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

this is a local favorite and my first time, so i guess my expectations
were high, but i thought the food was just averagell The acoustics
are not good and so talking at your own table is more like shouting.

2  Thank drudol

Been to Vaso's Kitchen? Share your experiences!