All reviews heavenly bed old town king street trademark office valet parking minute walk whole foods metro station very nice hotel per day very nice stay up to date free shuttle the room was nice shuttle service reagan airport courthouse
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Recently stayed here for a family visit to Alexandria. Had a really good room rate ($140 per night). Room was very comfortable and clean. Very nice touches as I loved the comfortable chaise for reading and the magnifying mirror in the bathroom. Staff was friendly and helpful. Just a few blocks walk to King Street and all that the area offers. Would for sure stay here again.

Room Tip: ask for one away from wedding guests, they were drunk and noisy at 2:00 a.m. LOL!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2017

I had no problems with this hotel. The staff was very friendly, and the concierge was helpful. Unfortunately, my family is full of late risers and housekeeping missed our room on one occasion, but that is partially our fault.

While this has nothing to do with the quality of the hotel, be aware that Alexandria has no night life. In the event that you get the midnight munchies, you're out of luck because there's really nowhere to eat that is open after 8pm.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Third time in 3 years I've stayed here. Was here for a 2 day meeting. It's so reliable! Not flashy ... just darn good! Most of the food I ate there was of the 'hors d'oeuvre' type at lunch after the meetings. It was excellent.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and modern as soon as you walk in. When we told the concierge Keven that it was our one year anniversary, he upgraded our room to a top floor and even gave us breakfast coupons for two! So nice! That alone made the experience awesome. The windows are big, the bed is big and comfy, and they have rainfall showers! We are totally happy with our stay.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

We checked in around 2:30 on Saturday. The valet was very attentive. The cost of valet parking is 30.00 with in and out privileges.
They want to charge you 9.95 a day for internet and there's no wifi in the lobby. It was the strangest thing because even my sprint service didn't want to work in the hotel. So I'd recommend getting the internet. The hotel itself was pretty clean. The lobby had some dirt around the sorting area but our room was clean. The hot water took a few minutes to get hot but not a huge deal. I loved the lighting in the bathroom. There's a gift shop downstairs in the lobby and a restaurant. We didn't eat in the restaurant but it seemed a bit pricey but nothing new for a hotel. All and all it was an alright stay but if you're looking for any nightlife or restaurant choices I'd stay somewhere else. The area was like ghost town over the weekend but the up side is we felt very safe.

The shuttle will take you to King St. and continues until 10pm

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
WestinAlexndria, General Manager at The Westin Alexandria, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Dear r r,
Thanks for staying with us recently and taking the time to share these comments. I hope you might return at some point and encourage you to reach out to me in advance. I would welcome the opportunity to meet you and look after your accommodations.
Rich Casale