“THE BESTdoughnuts!!!!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 May 2014

You have to go here to have the best doughnuts in the whole area! You have to get here when the doughnuts are going through the machinery getting fried and having that glaze poured all over them or you just need to wait until the doughnuts are hot.
Once you have a hot one, you're going to be in trouble. My 3 kids managed a whole dozen in less than 15 minutes, and I was the one that decided we can't go back because the sugar high would just drive me NUTS!
You gotta go....it is worth the trip

Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Go really early in the morning, when they are warm! Don't be ashamed to eat them all before you get in your car or when you go right back to get more! Better than an orgasm!

Reviewed 6 November 2013

All I have to say is its Krispy Kreme. If you are looking for an outstanding warm yeast raised donut, Krispy Kreme is the place. Just check to see if the Hot Light is on.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

I love Krispy Kreme doughnuts and so does my 3 year old son. We love watching our doughnuts go from dough to doughnut! This is where you want to be on Sunday mornings. Don't forget to pick up a free balloon and a Krispy Kreme signature hat on the way out!

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Found this store by chance driving back to our hotel after breakfast. Perfect timing as Krispy Kreme donuts are a favorite of one of my sons - who happened to be celebrating his 16th birthday this day we stopped and got a dozen. Despite a wide variety to choose from - he stuck to the basics - glazed and chocolate glazed. Enjoyed the donuts and the visit to DC very much

1  Thank Ken W