“Authentic Mexican in an Unexpected Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of El Cerito

Ranked #8 of 22 Restaurants in Altavista
Dining options: Waitstaff
Dining options: Waitstaff
Boston, MA
“Authentic Mexican in an Unexpected Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

The man at the front desk of our hotel suggested this restaurant and we were glad we took a chance!
The service was great and the food was really tasty.
We started with the complimentary nachos which came with white salsa! I've never had that before and it was so good. A little too good! I filled up on chips!
I had the taco loco and my son had the burrito loco. Both were excellent. the burrito was almost a foot long! My son enjoyed the fried ice cream. My margartia was tasty but next time I'll probably get it on the rocks instead of frozen.

Sometimes I think that Mexican food is thrown together and doesn't look very appetizing but someone here clearly cares about presentation. Everything looked and tasted wonderful.

Prices were very reasonable, service was good. We will be back!

• Visited August 2014

Richmond, Virginia
“Helpful”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We enjoyed out dinner here. The service was good. Sometimes, a little too good. I like someone to check on me from time to time but it seemed like they were always there. Not a bad thing. I would rather them be around than not. Food was served quickly and was good.

Visited April 2014