“Good Service But Not Coffee”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #14 of 21 Restaurants in Amherst
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Have been through here many times and as the other review notes it's always busy (avoid 7:45-8:30 am if you're in a hurry and want to take the drive through). I've usually gone inside to place my orders because the drive-through line is long. Despite the crowds and my large orders, I've gotten my food quickly and accurately. And very friendly service.
My only complaint about this McDonald's is the coffee is very weak. Hot, like most McDonald's, but not at all strong like most McDonald's. I avoid it.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

There is always a long line at this McDonald's. You might think that's a good sign -- good food, good service, popular place. Wrong! It's because it's the only McDonald's in town and because it only has one window open at the drive through. So, you have to order your food and then wait at the window while it's prepared. Who does that? And several times this summer we've gone for an ice cream cone -- and they were out of ice cream! Avoid it if you can.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!