“1st time here.”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 January 2017

This was our first time here and we will be back when in the area.
Great Korean bbq at fair prices. Had thin sliced Pork belly and also had beef brisket. Soup and salad included as well as all the sides.
We were there for a late lunch/early dinner and the music was not loud at that time.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Had the prime rib and thinly sliced pork belly. Great for a small family outing with a young child. Daughter enjoyed the adult K-pop, much to our chagrin.

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Had a Groupon wanted to used for date day. Well I tried but had to ask for a fork boyfriend was better versed than I but food was great 1st time I ever had kimchi, udon noodles it was good. Would love to go again. Need to work on chop stick skills 1st. Lol.

Reviewed 22 November 2016 via mobile

I love Korean BBQ and I am used to cooking it my self in front of me at the table, this is one of the few places that the servers cook the food for you, in front of you. I know the whole point of Korean BBQ is to cook it your self. But some times you are tired and just want good fresh Korean BBQ. His is the place. It's worth the drive from Arlington to eat here. Not so D.C. Pretentious, and inviting.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

This is a very good place to bring friends and family membersto eat out . Weekends are always packed with patrons . So prepare to wait. Good food with reasonable prices