Residence Inn Arlington Rosslyn
  • Breakfast included
Key Bridge Marriott(Arlington)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsone bedroom suitefull kitchenstove topsafeway supermarketevery morningyogurtshort walkmon wedthe sofa bedmetro stationfront desk staffwithin walking distancean extended stayconvenient locationsmall kitchendc areaunderground garage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 April 2013

This place is so convenient... "Rosslyn" metro stop is just a 5 minute walk. Some good place to eat nearby for a quick bite. in under 25 minutes you can be in the Smithsonian area for the museums. The staff was good.. very helpful and smiling. The breakfast is an regular breakfast. But again the staff was very welcoming and helpful. rooms do look dated specially the washroom. But we were OK with that. However the kitchenette was very useful. And the maid service ensured the dishes were loaded in the dishwasher and cleaned. We loved that part. Felt like a real vacation. Not at all noisy.. could hear any one once in the room except for a few occasional loud kids walking to their room. Safeway is close and we could get some basic things groceries. Would we go there again - SURE!

1  Thank Desincanada
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The hotel is actually not too far from the subway station, so for families visiting Washington on a budget, this can be a good choice. The suite has kitchen, fridge, small dining table, and a sofa-bed in living area. It is not far from grocery shop - I saw people walking back with grocery bags.

Good breakfast choice, there are 2 computers with printers in eating area too, quite convenient.

In all, we like the stay - we paid by Marriott certificate, so for us it's certainly good value.

2  Thank Worldtraveller2005
Reviewed 18 April 2013

The location is fine, and the staff at the desk and the breakfast buffet are friendly. That's about it. They must make most of their income off government rates, and the location being what it is they don't really need to do better than what they are doing now.

The rooms and furniture are run down and worn, the maid service terrible (they completely forgot my room a few times - and I was there three weeks) and quite noisy - calling down the hall to each other in the morning. And the beds... "Queen" beds is what they are called, but I asked the front desk when I noticed my feet hung off the end (I'm tall, but I fit on a Queen bed) and the desk agreed that they are a "special size" Queen bed. I've never heard of that before, but they are smaller than a normal Queen - and the only choice of bed. Besides being short it was terribly broken down. I had them flip it to see if it was any better, but that mattress is pretty old.

Just one stop up on the Metro is Courthouse - with a very nice Residence Inn. If you are staying more than a night, stay there. The neighborhood is more interesting, and the Metro stop less crowded. Until Rosslyn does some much needed remodeling I certainly won't be back.

Room Tip: Stay at the Courthouse Residence Inn.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank J H
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Easy location, comfortable rooms, clean...nice breakfast and even dinner during certain nights of the week. Disappointed in the few questions I asked the front desk as there was no concierge.
Questions had wrong answers which would have saved me some time and money.

Grammy Sharon

Room Tip: Suites were great for our group of 6....2br and 2 ba....made everyone happy Elevators were slow....make sure you have plenty of time during busy time of day.
Reviewed 16 April 2013

For much less $$ than most hotels in DC, you can stay just across the river here. It is close to the Rosslyn metro station, and an easy walk over the Key Bridge to Georgetown, or to Arlington Cemetery. Our room was spacious, with a kitchen, and the bed was terrific. Hot or cold breakfast is free. Parking your car is $14 per day, less than most DC hotels and worth it. We have stayed at several DC hotels, but this is our favorite so far. Would definitely return.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple