Residence Inn Arlington Rosslyn
US$181
US$157
US$214
  • Restaurant
Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$169
  • Room Service
Hilton Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$128
  • Room Service
Virginian Suites Arlington(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$128
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Rosslyn @ Key Bridge(Arlington)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$130
  • Pool
All reviewsone bedroom suitefull kitchenstove topsafeway supermarketevery morningyogurtshort walkmon wedthe sofa bedmetro stationfront desk staffwithin walking distancean extended stayconvenient locationsmall kitchendc areaunderground garage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2014

We had a great visit. The breakfast service staff was great - Maria and her team were really friendly and helpful and were so kind to a young man in a wheelchair. they offered to help him and did it in a very dignified and friendly way. Great breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank alicia a
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have stayed here quiet a few times.. However I have not been here for three years.. I have found rooms renovated as well as breakfast area all redone..
I have always liked to stay here but wished for a bit of a change.. well now I have it.
the only thing that needs a bit of help is replacing the carpet in the main elevator
The staff is friendly and the breakfasts are great each morning. When I book a stay in The DC area I always choose this hotel or the Courthouse Residence inn. You will hear some air traffic overhead. You'll get used to it
I usually stay for three day periods.
Walk to the Metro stop , not far

Room Tip: free wi fi.. Walking distance to a few restaurants, Piola ( for Pizza), Heavy Seas Ale House. Continental pool lounge.. kind of quirky and weird but also nice experience. 10 minute walk to Iwo Jima Memorial
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Overall the hotel was very nice. Rooms were recently renovated and were very clean. Staff was polite and helpful.
Hotels in DC are very pricey and staying in Arlington, only a couple metro stations away from the National Mall was the logical solution for us. Located near Rosslyn station, it took us about 20-30 minutes from the hotel to the National Mall.
Breakfast could be improved because it was a little repetitive and the fruits would only be available if you come early.
Somebody mentioned the noise from planes but we only heard a few times in the morning, did not bother us.
The only major complain I have is the wifi internet, which did not work at all in the evening, only early in the morning.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Livi_Souza
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed in a 2-room suite. Seemed to be fairly recently renovated but these rooms are smaller than what we have had at other locations. It is only a couple of blocks (uphill) to grocery store and Metro station so you can easily eat-in or travel anywhere. Breakfast was more extensive than I've had at similar hotels. Enterprise Rental Car is also only a few blocks away which was another great convenience. Only complaints - (minor) - our bedroom backed up to the elevator and needed more soundproofing. The light switch in the bedroom only manages a single outlet but if you plug the lamp in to it, you can't use the second outlet. This means the alarm clock ends up plugged in to it and gets shutoff by the light switch. Someone didn't plan the room layout well. You can't turn on the bathroom light at night without it shining in your partners face in bed. Small things but little annoyances add up. I would stay here again - especially if you have kids and want to save some money by eating in.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The hotel itself was pretty nice and a great location. We had a couple issues with our bathroom which we had to ask twice to get fixed. The staff we found less than helpful. We tried to extend our stay by a night, which seemed like it should have been easy enough but nobody would help they just kept passing us off to others who weren't available to help. We ended up wasting a morning we could have been sight seeing. I will say though the breakfast ladies and the maintenance staff were very nice and helpful!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Flavia S, General Manager at Residence Inn Arlington Rosslyn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Maverickgirl149,

Thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Rosslyn for your recent stay. I apologize for the issue with you toilet and for not being able to extend you for an additional night.
Everything we do is aiming at our guests' satisfaction. I have addressed your issues with the appropriate departments. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like to discuss this issue further. I can be reached at flavia.sampaio@rirva.com or by phone at 703-812-8400 ext. 7107.

Respectfully,